about 1 month ago
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054 - Hybrid
Long Term Contract (Possible hire)
Telecom Domain Preferred
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- must have strong logic based developing background.
- knowledge of networking devices and python.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.