3 months ago
The HRIS Team is part of the People Technology organization. We work collaboratively to enable delivery and support of multiple HR priorities, executing on operational plans as well as designing and implementing Workday solutions that provide an awesome end user experience for our Workforce.
We are seeking an experienced and highly collaborative Senior Business Systems Analyst (Workday). The primary area of focus will be Workday Application Management (Core HCM, Payroll Integrations PICOF/PECI). You will leverage deep technical and functional process expertise to develop scalable technology solutions for our growing workforce.
Our Payroll partner in Canada is ADP, and we are shifting from their Pay at Work product to ADP Workforce Now. We need an experienced WD BSA to work alongside our WD Integrations and Payroll teams to ensure a successful transition.
What you get to do in this role:
- Use your advanced Workday expertise to build scalable, high-quality solutions on our Workday HCM platform.
- Help us to solve complex business challenges and find new ways of doing things.
- Partner with a cross functional team to deliver on our biggest priorities, including strategic initiatives as well as optimization projects that help us to work more efficiently
- Keep up with changes in our evolving landscape by fostering strong relationships with partner teams
- Contribute to projects from end to end - ex. planning, process design, requirements, testing, etc.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.