28 days ago
Vice President, Operations Manager
$120,000/year + DOE
The VP, Operations Manager is instrumental in overseeing complex operations across all Bank branches. Beyond advanced operational duties, this role actively supports and fosters client relations, contributing significantly to business growth. As a beacon of knowledge and leadership, the VP, Operations Manager imparts wisdom, trains, and supports team members. Ensuring adherence to high standards, regulations, and processing schedules is a mission, not just a task. This role supervises internal operations personnel, ensuring safe practices and meeting objectives. Compliance is not just a buzzword; it's a guiding principle for the VP, Operations Manager, who ensures alignment with policies, procedures, and banking regulations, orchestrating precision in the financial realm.
- Implement practices to meet deadlines, minimize operational losses, and maximize client service while ensuring regulatory compliance and high-quality work standards.
- Develop work schedules, assign duties to operations personnel, and oversee departmental efficiency.
- Stay informed about the status of department tasks, holding employees accountable for compliance with procedures and deadlines.
- Conduct audits on accounts, records, and certifications to ensure adherence to standard procedures and practices.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of department certifications and compile financial data as required by regulations and management.
- Direct employee training for improved efficiency and adherence to standard procedures.
- Supervise, hire, schedule, and manage performance for direct reports in the Central Operations Team.
- Establish and manage operational controls to minimize losses for the Bank.
- Collaborate with other department managers to optimize workflow efficiency.
- Evaluate and revise operational practices for greater efficiency on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and modify procedures for the Central Operations department as needed for consistency.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with auditors, regulators, third-party processors, and clients.
- Lead Central Operations audits and regulatory exams, taking responsibility for the results in this area.
- Stay actively engaged in learning to ensure advanced knowledge of bank operations and compliance with government regulations.
- Monitor internal communication for rate changes and update bank programs accordingly.
- Manage cash supply for branches and ATMs.
- Ensure compliance and accurate processing of various transactions, including Reg E claims, merchant disputes, chargebacks, collections, and more.
- Oversee the dormant account escheatment process, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage the item processing function of the bank to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- 7-10 years of bank operations experience.
- 5 years of experience managing direct reports.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Knowledge of government regulations related to banking.
Physical/Mental Demands & Work Environment:
- Involves various tasks such as writing, typing, speaking, listening, operating business equipment, and more.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 pounds, occasional travel, and work in a non-confined office setting.
- Quiet to moderate noise level in the work environment.
- Local travel during the business day, with occasional out-of-area and overnight travel.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.