19 days ago
Title: Field Planner/Scheduler III
Location: Framingham, MA
Duration: 12 months
2 Roles, that will cross training and occasionally fill in for one another
#1 Role Primary Duty is Scheduling
#2 Role Primary Duty is planning
*Preface which role the candidate is interested in*
Top Must-Haves - Planner:
4+ years of Min Year of Experience in a related role
Previous GMP Experience
Previous Pharm Experience Nice to Have - Planner:
Maintenance Background in Pharm Industry
EAM Systems Top Must-Have Scheduler:
Min 4 Years of Scheduling Experience (Project Scheduling, Group Scheduling, Building Schedules)
MS Office Suite
Experience with GMP Documentation & Regulations
Strong Communication skills: via email, phone and in-person
Attention to Detail Nice to Have Scheduler:
Previous Experience working with Vendors
Experience utilizing MS Office Project
Mechanical background and or knowledge
Takes a lead role in all matters related to asset management, PM program and planning and scheduling of preventive and unscheduled maintenance activities. Contributes to continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Maintains the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to plan and schedule work orders, preventive maintenance activities, material lists and asset management.
- Receives all work orders from requesting departments and end-users. Assess work request and makes decisions regarding response time and level of planning activities based on priority of requested work.
- Adapts to changing production needs and prioritizes work among conflicting schedules and expectations.
- Identifies and leads projects to improve maintenance productivity, safety initiatives, and work quality.
- Develops maintenance work packages by evaluating work orders for required permits, action notices, job steps, spare parts, tools, labor and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Ensures estimate for time required to perform work activities are accurate for the purpose of establishing a schedule.
- Utilizes reports to optimize schedule and level loading of resources.
- Works in a collaborative team environment and interacts with other departments such as Engineering, Facilities, Validation, Quality, Manufacturing, and Metrology.
- Team member or lead for special projects as assigned.
- Acts as subject matter expert for work order management, asset management and PM program.
- Supports MSM activities such as audit requests and CMMS training.
- Meets with production to finalize equipment availability and schedule upcoming maintenance activities.
- Develops and maintains work plan library and job scope sheets.
- Utilizes maintenance reports/metrics to manage incoming and future work activities.
- Assists in the coordination and scheduling of building and utility shutdowns.
- Minimum of 5 years planning/scheduling or related work experience.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Computerized Calibration Management System (CCMS) and/or SAP.
- 1 year experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of quality management systems.
- Customer service oriented, works well with internal and external customers.
- College or University Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working for a maintenance organization in a cGMP Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in the maintenance of a modern pharmaceutical facility.
- Knowledge of industrial and manufacturing equipment with the ability to help coordinate building shutdowns.
- Ability to identify potential safety hazards, LOTO requirements, and appropriate precautions applicable to work assignments.
- Journeyman level or higher experience in designated craft.
- Experience with risk-based PM development and current predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography, vibration analysis and ultrasonic testing.
- Experience in a Enterprise Asset Management System.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.