about 1 month ago
Position: UI Engineering director
Location: Tampa, FL OR Jersey City, NJ
- * As a Director of UI Engineering, you lead UI product area and drive impact within teams, technologies, and projects across departments.
- * Utilize your in-depth knowledge of software, applications, technical processes, and product management to drive multiple complex UI platform projects and initiatives, while serving as a primary decision maker for your teams and be a driver of innovation and solution delivery
- * You will lead and grow a strong team of engineers, to advance our UI strategy and build relationships so that our partner developers, internal developers, and business decision-makers can innovate and ship products for our customers faster.
- * Build diverse and inclusive teams and drive significant business impact and tackle a diverse array of challenges that span multiple technologies and applications.
- * Lead technology teams with a platform mindset and a passion for people leadership rooted in helping your team do their best work, hiring, and performance management.
- * Manage development teams, engineering leads, agility leads to develop features / functionality to achieve business goals.
- * Collaborate with the Product Owner, SMEs and technology leads to understand the business strategy and design technical solutions that align with the strategy.
- * Make technology decisions using data and understanding product usage patterns.
- * Experience designing software solutions to solve complex large scale distributed systems.
- * Hands-on programming experience
- * Extensive expertise in the design, development, and use of component-based UI architectures and micro front ends
- * Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- * Deep expertise with products related to APIs, SDKs, first party and third-party Developer Platforms and IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- * Experience in API Management platforms, API Gateways, API Catalog and a deep understanding of API technologies - REST, GraphQL, gRPC
- * Experience with Cloud and cloud technologies e.g., AWS, Spring Cloud
- * Experience with container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- * 12+ years of professional experience in technology/software engineering and 8+ years in technology leadership
- * Minimum 8 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- * Strong experience of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- * Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical field
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.