29 days ago
Position: TRM Risk Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL (Hyrbid model)
Duration: 6 months to start
The essential duties listed below are intended to describe the general responsibilities of this position, yet not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
- Education & Training
- Develop and maintain SCORM compliant courseware.
- Maintain a library of courseware and other educational assets.
- Marketing & Communication
- Effectively communicate Information Security (IS) policies, control standards, and requirements so that employees know, understand, follow, and can operationalize them properly.
- Launch webinars/podcasts on cybersecurity and information security-related topics.
- Create targeted and enterprise-wide communications on multiple security-related topics and coordinate the distribution of content via intranet pages, email, and other delivery methods.
- Capture and publish meeting minutes for risk-based steering committees, forums, and team meetings.
- Maintain the departmental and program-level intranet page(s).
- Organizational & Human Risks
- Identify the top human risks to the organization and help define mitigation strategies for those risks.
- Change risky human behaviors to desirable behaviors when responding to cyber attempts.
- Contribute to enhancing the SATEC Program to not only change human behaviors but the organizational culture too.
- Metrics & Reporting
- Create informative executive-level reports.
- Contribute to documenting metrics that can effectively measure SATEC Programs effectiveness.
- Partner with internal security operations and engineering teams to ensure risk are well understood and proposed countermeasures are effective at mitigating risks.
- Work collaboratively across functional areas for innovation to turn ideas into reality.
- Research & Development
- Perform proactive technical research to detect emerging risks and cyber threat trends.
- Must Haves: 3+ Years
- Working in or have supported a cyber security awareness and training program
- Working in a capacity where creativity was needed to increase employee engagement and positively influence human behaviors to reduce risks in a non-punitive manner
- Creating cybersecurity awareness, training, and educational content
- Communicating and educating technical and non-technical employees as to why information security is important
- Defining and communicating risk in a business-relevant language and to non-technical audiences
- Facilitating and/or overseeing instructor-led training on security-related topics to a diverse, international, technical, and non-technical workforce
- Thrives in an agile working environment
- Creating and maintaining project schedules
- Using Microsoft productivity tool such as Outlook, Teams, Project, Word, and Excel
- Think like a social engineer to develop campaigns to help educate users about cyber threats
- Identify flaws in processes, search for root causes and effectively communicate potential resolutions or mitigating strategies
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Confidence and presence when working with senior management
- Multi-tasking and follow-up skills
- Nice to Have:
- College degree in business, cybersecurity, marketing, communications, or education
- Cybersecurity certification(s)
- Project Management certification
- Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt certification
- Designing and developing SCORM-compliant content. Samples are a bonus.
- Learning management system experience
- Advance level of Microsoft Excel expertise (pivot tables)
- Hands-on experience with creating reports and dashboards using PowerBI
- SharePoint and website development
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.