28 days ago
Position: Treasury Analyst Support
Location: Only Tampa
Duration: Contract through July 1st with chance of extension or going perm
The Integration Business Analyst I within SIFMU Integration, is responsible for supporting the team with new member onboarding, account changes and supporting lifecycle activities. The team will interact directly with potential new clients, delivering prompt and professional guidance to applicants as they navigate through the entire onboarding process. Upon activation of membership, you will assist in processes and underpin the client account lifecycle including add-on accounts, products and services.
- Support all aspects of the Client onboarding lifecycle across all stages
- Participate in project kickoff meetings to align on expectations, timelines and overall results
- Support the membership application process and manage all aspects of setups across Client Test and Production Environments
- Drive client engagement/activities, answer questions on Membership Application Portal (MAP) process or coordinate with the vital people/groups to facilitate client conversations (ex. Legal, product)
- Provide recommendations to clients additional services if needed, such as file or message reporting
- Provide test scripts and handle the client User Acceptance process
- Schedule and lead regular small project status meetings with clients to provide project status updates
- Support client activations by partnering with all internal parties to ensure readiness and successful transition to production
- Proactively support clients on Day 1 of activation
- Build and maintain strong relationships across all groups involved with the Client Onboarding process
- Identify and implement opportunities for efficiencies by working across the Client Services Teams and overall Organization
- Build and maintain project materials as needed (Project Status Reports, SOP, project plans, test plans, etc.)
- Successfully engage in multiple client projects simultaneously
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.