3 months ago
Position: Test Engineer
Location: Odessa, FL
Duration: 3-6 months contract to start
This position performs the design, building and maintenance of automated production test stations.
- Design and develop electrical/electronic equipment and electronic control circuits for new and
existing test fixtures.
- Consult with hardware/software engineers to ensure test meets requirements.
- Control test instrumentation for automated test via LabVIEW.
- Debug, troubleshoot and verify test stations to ensure they are functional and meet requirements.
- Develop test documentation; test plans, fixture specifications and operational procedures.
- Support production test, local and remote.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience with the National Instruments
LabVIEW development environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, building and maintenance of automated production test
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a team. Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to quickly
learn new technologies.
- Must have experience in National Instruments LabVIEW Programming, Automated Test Design
Electronics; and, Automated Test Design Mechanical.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 5 years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be skilled and
knowledgeable with the LabVIEW development platform. Familiarity with electronic manufacturing is a plus.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.