23 days ago
Dexian is seeking a Technical Support Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Windsor, CT.
- Perform eyes-on-glass monitoring of our IT infrastructure using a variety of business standard and internally developed tools
- Raise incident tickets in response to monitoring
- Triage and resolve IT tickets in response to monitoring and user reported issues
- Answer phone calls from internal customers reporting multi-user impacting incidents
- Document process, procedures, and technology used by the Enterprise Operations Command Center &ndash
- System Administration skills of UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems required
- Desktop Support - Will be troubleshooting laptops/desktops/PCs issues
- Ticketing System - ServiceNow/Any Other
- General network knowledge of WANs and LANs required &ndash
- Experience with one or more of the following network, system, or application management tools preferable: ServiceNow, Dynatrace, SiteScope, Splunk
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.