22 days ago
The Technical Delivery Manager will lead an enterprise wide DevSecOps implementation and Performance Engineering activities across clients custom on-prem and cloud-based applications. The Technical Delivery Manager must be able to understand end to end SDLC, build relationships with IT, Business stakeholders and clients external service providers, develop delivery strategies and roadmaps, and manage major season opening initiatives.
Success in this role requires a technical and innovative mindset, a proven track record engineering custom transactional, web applications with cloud-native and API-based architectures, understanding of Agile, and exemplary project management skills. This role reports to the Director of Software Engineering and works closely with existing Product teams, Data Services, Platform Engineering, and Enterprise Architecture.
- What you'll bring to the role:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a relevant discipline required. Master's degree highly desirable.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive leadership experience managing complex IT projects
- Experience managing a $2M - $5M project budget with at least 15 team members across IT and multiple business units
- Experience working with offshore software engineering teams in a managed services model
- Experience of implementing continuous integration and delivery in cloud environment
- 5+ years of experience leading Agile teams
- Well versed at leading, managing and monitoring the analysis, design, development and testing of custom web-based applications using modern technologies and cloud
- Thorough understanding of Application Performance Management best practices and methods.
- Expert knowledge in Agile Methodologies, Software Development, and Application Life Cycle Management
- Understanding of DevOps and all elements of software development life cycle in On-Premise and Cloud Environment
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, containerization, APIs and Microservices.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with great teamwork and interpersonal, relationship building, facilitation and communication skills, reflecting the ability to interact with cross department groups
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems using an analytical approach; decisive resolution of issues
- Strong understanding of technology challenges and solutions
- Hands on experience leading the team in custom development and implementation using modern technologies and cloud
- Prior application development experience using Java or other web based technologies
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP) are preferred
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification are preferred
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.