27 days ago
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Littleton, CO 80120
Duration: Duration: 12+ months (Contract to Hire)
- The Technical Project Manager is the front door to the engineering organization for the company HQ Denver Market.
- The role acts as an advocate, analyst, and communication pipeline between the Leadership, CXO, and Market Engineering.
- The Technical PM works with the local sales team to remove network barriers preventing the sales team from achieving their business and objectives at the market level.
- The position will also work with the MGM and leadership to help prioritize investment to maximize individual market performance.
- Responsible for effective stakeholder management -to build positive relationships through management of expectations and agreed-upon objectives.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Engineering and the performance/optimization solutions and assigned departments/business partners to identify and communicate how RF Engineering solutions can support the achievement of short- and long-term Network Fixes
- Serve as the main contact for Customer Complaints
- Providing RF support to CXO and Customer Team
- Cellular/Mobile Technology in 4G or 5G and NR theory
- Experience with network performance and KPI achievement
- Coordinate closely across functional areas that are supporting - stays aware of project status, delays, etc.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.