11 days ago
ROLE CAN BE FULL TIME OR CONTRACT TO HIRE
An analyst, not a developer.
Technical Business Systems Analyst -ServiceNow (mid-level)
looking for a Technical Business System Analyst in the MIS team that would support and build enhancements within Verisign's ServiceNow platform, as well as any homegrown inventory, audit, and compliance portfolio to provide functional & technical support to internal business customers. This person will help understand functional requirements to provide lean and effective solutions using the appropriate technology stack in an agile manner. They will also support other teams in testing, implementation, and production support where needed while following all internal processes for development and operations.
- Manage backlog, gather requirements, design, test & support various implementations, enhancements, and upgrades on the ServiceNow platform with minimal supervision.
- Actively participate and collaborate in a mature operational model and help enhance processes.
- Collaborate tasks with vendor technical support, other internal systems teams, and project development staff to ensure successful COTs/SaaS integration implementation within the enterprise
- Manages the ServiceNow/UCMDB/Flexera Discovery infrastructure, including schedules, credentials, mid-servers and patterns
- Help design, test, and support RESTful web services, Linux and scripting environments, integrations, database, and server development
- Support software and web architecture requirements analysis, testing and maintenance
- Leverage deep functional knowledge to independently design and develop smart and innovative solutions to satisfy business requirements
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the corporate systems landscape
- Ensure key documentation is completed to a high standard and present technical information to senior management in a concise manner
- Hands-on ability to build quick prototypes/visuals to assist with high level product concepts and epic stories
- Write and maintain strong unit, functional and integration tests ready to be automated in a continuous integration environment
- Active participation in evolving our application platform to meet scaling, security, and compliance need
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with multiple ServiceNow modules like ITSM, Change-Incident-Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Release Management, GRC, or Vendor Risk Management.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services, Linux and scripting platforms and technical audit platforms is preferred
- Experience in Software Asset Management (SAM) / IT Asset Management (ITAM) domain for both on-premise and SaaS software platform, USU, SNOW License Manager or HP Asset Manager
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills with clear and concise communication - verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Certifications in ServiceNow administration is preferred
- Software Asset Management (SAM) certification is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint knowledge is a plus
- Exposure to collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Confluence and Jira
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using Agile Engineering and Agile Scrum Methodology preferably in JIRA
- Familiar with VMware, AIX, KVM virtualization and Docker, Kubernetes app virtualization
- Strong Linux, OS skills & Web UI experience as an analyst
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science (or equivalent); or 6 years and a Master's in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.