about 1 month ago
Job Title - Technical Business Systems Analyst 2
Job Location - Remote
Job Duration - 12 Months
Typical task breakdown:
- Conduct Digital Standards Business Outcomes study.
- Prepare monthly Standards Adoption and Utilization report and highlights.
- Ensure data quality of Adoption and Utilization Data
- Support new standards generations by aligning Business Outcomes with stakeholders.
- Coordinate and test external dashboards
- Adoption and Utilization Data documentation development
- Work with analytics and product team to identify data sources and get necessary data.
- Strong experience with data analysis and someone who is of E-commerce background. (Must have)
- Power BI, DAX, SQL (Must have)
Education & Experience Required:
- position typically a college or university degree or certification that is equivalent.
- 1+ years of eCommerce analytics experience
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way.
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study.
- Advance expertise with Excel. Power Bi
- SQL knowledge is a benefit
- Familiarity with statistics methods is a strong benefit.
- Business Analyst - beneficial but not a requirement
- Preparing specifications, documentation for development
- Power Bi, DAX, SQL
- Hypothesis testing/AB Testing - beneficial, but not a requirement
- Partnered with data engineers.
- Supported ETA, data pipeline development.
- Data insights
- Specific examples of performed analysis, for example: analysed retention rate spikes.
- Data modelling
- Proven ability to work with diverse, multi-functional teams with different background, and across business units.
- Self-driven, motivated, ability to work independently.
- Readiness to research and learn new types of analysis.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.