about 1 month ago
Role: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Reston, VA- 1 day/week onsite
Duration: 12-24+ months with possible extension
- Tech BA will be supporting loan applications and risk models.
- Be able to support current business requirements, understand the application and risk models, articulate the changes and will be working with different stakeholders.
- will be addressing risk mitigation issues to business team, understand the data in risk models, data analysis and documentation,
- Should have excellent communication skills, will be dealing with director level folks, need heavy documentation experience, also digging the data in risk models and generating reports to business team.
- Looking for someone with 5-7 years of related experience
- Risk Models built on Java, SQL/PLSQL codes, need heavy analytical skills and will be translating the requirement related to risk models to business team.
- Experienced with Excel specifically with VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables and Macros
- Looking for someone who can bridge the gaps in Models.
- Assessing data in models.
- Business Analyst - Documentation, requirement gathering, translating requirement, FRD, BRD
- Data Analysis
- Risk Mitigation and Risk Management domain.
- Data Models/Any other models
- Creating reports
- Advanced SQL - Joins, SQL Queries, Triggers, Complex SQL
- Advanced Excel - Macros, Pivot Tables, Lookups..
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.