about 1 month ago
Job Title - WF Development Manager
Location - Boise ID 83707 (Hybrid)
Duration - 06+ Months contract
- Drive for efficiency in all work processes by managing and monitoring department KPIs.
- Manage the workforce development and documentation functions and processes ensuring that the processes and standards are created and maintained to meet the needs of the site organization.
- Ensure effective training and documentation of site systems and resources.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and implement tactical and strategic area training plans.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders and peers to identify and leverage BKMs.
- Communicate department goals and develop Line of Sight to ID1's areas of focus within sphere of influence.
- Provide periodic department updates to review status and future goals and objectives.
- Develop and communicate department visions and strategies.
- Gather and communicate feedback from the site departments.
- Conduct regular 1:1 session with direct reports to review progress on goals, objectives, projects, and general performance.
- Develop a succession management strategy and periodically conduct talent reviews within department.
- Advocate a performance management culture, monitoring the use of the performance management system within the department.
- Leverage team strengths and resources to meet the site goals and areas of focus.
- Ensure that department learning, and development opportunities are identified and fulfilled.
- Remain current on business and industry knowledge; current and possible future polices, practices and trends.
- Create competitive and innovative strategies and plans.
- Foster an environment where innovative thinking and intelligent risk taking is promoted.
- Identify, understand, and mitigate risk before making critical decisions.
- Drive a culture of project management within the department, providing resources and removing barriers to foster the success of projects including continuous improvement and innovation.
- Manage, measure and monitor projects to ensure deliverables and time frames are met.
- Incorporate change management methodologies.
Environmental Health, Safety, and Security
- Exercise due diligence to prevent and detect safety and environmental hazards and violations.
- Demonstrate support for EHS programs to reinforce a positive culture for EHS activities.
- Ensure required EHS training is completed and enforce all safety policies.
- Communicate and report problems or concerns immediately.
- Manage, measure and monitor costs within your department.
- Drive innovative, strategic solutions for cost reduction.
- Maintain the most efficient staffing model for the organization.
- Manage, measure and monitor quality within your department.
- Promote a quality conscious culture within the organization.
- Analyze and improve critical business processes utilizing the business process management framework.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
+5 years of semiconductor experience.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.