United States Virgin Island
3 months ago
OVERVIEW The Technical Business Analyst, (BA), will be responsible for owning the overall design of assigned technical projects (custom or product strategy) as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs. This role as a Technical Business Analyst will require strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements. An individual filling the Technical Business Analyst role should be comfortable being introduced during a pre-sales engagement and can articulate possible solutions applicable to experience with Cloud-Based Software solutions (e.g. NetSuite, Intacct, SFDC, etc.) The Technical Business Analyst will also be responsible for writing a technical specifications (for custom development, system integration, etc.) based on interactions directly with the customer and professional services team. These specifications will need to be precise and clear as the Technical Business Analyst will delegate some work to fellow team members such as developers, consultants, or product support / documentation. Ideally the Technical Business Analyst is engaged in best practice development initiatives, provides thoughtful leadership, and familiarity with proven cloud solutions that support vertical objectives.
* Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers
* Shares similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success
* Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work * Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
* Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
* Can be called on to take a lead role in sales initiatives related to areas of expertise
Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
* Business Process
* Process Flow Analysis
* Product Architecture and Design Best Practices
* Experience working with developers
* Experience with Cloud Solutions and/or RDBS
* Requirements Definition
* Configuration Workbook
* Data Models
* Detailed Functional Design
* Executive Summaries
* Project Plans Demonstrates the following Leadership Skills:
* Sets Deadlines for Project Team Members
* Assigns Responsibilities and Directs Work of Project Team Members
* Monitors Progress, and Follows-up
* Provides Respectful Feedback
* Escalates where necessary
* Analyzes/Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
* Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
* Travels with client or project team as needed Required Skills/Experience:
* Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
* Able to discuss experience with cloud software solutions
* Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to 50% possible)
* Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
* Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, PSA, or ERP
* Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.