10 days ago
Role: System Administrator
Duration: 12+ Months (possibility of extension)
- Provides high level technical support, problem management, change management and maintenance on systems.
- Performs problem analysis for complex configurations of critical file transfer systems.
- Performs complex installation, configuration, customization and tuning. Provides input on answers to technical questions and problems while adhering to standards and procedures.
- Assists in strategic planning and architecture and design. Makes recommendations on functional and business requirements.
- Participates in project activities and provides technical assistance for assigned projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Has the ability to adapt to our culture and learn the way we manage and support our systems.
- Knowledge: Comprehensive knowledge pertaining to concepts and principles in functional area. General knowledge of department/business lines, Reserve Banks, and / or System operations, policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Communications: Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, creativity, attention to detail, and oral and written communications skills tailored for the intended audience.
- Risk Management: The individual] is responsible for understanding and applying risk management discipline in decision-making and contributing to his or her function`s risk management.
- Decision Making: Works under direction and guidance in planning details of procedures and methods to attain definite objectives. Makes decisions within established or widely accepted standards. Achieves assigned/planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, training, business principles, and practical experience.
- In depth knowledge and work experience installing and configuring IBM Connect: Direct, IBM Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Sterling File Gateway, Axway Secure Transport and related file transfer products.
- Expert knowledge and work experience with
o Upgrading and patching file transfer software in Unix and Windows environments
o Installation and use of digital certificates
o Using Ansible to design upgrade and patching scripts.
- Experience/knowledge in AIX/Linux systems, Unix, networking and storage
- Experience in Windows Operating System
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.