Back to job search
about 2 months ago
Sr. Software Engineer - Backend C#.net
Onsite 2 days a week
- Development of highly available and scalable backend software services that connect various internal and external systems to handle mission critical alerts and connectivity with medical devices.
- Applying your knowledge of all phases of new product introduction including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
- Providing software design solutions regarding functionality, reliability, interoperability, production, costs and development time
- Leading product and system design reviews
- Leading analysis and recommend actions regarding maintenance.
- A Bachelor's or Masters' degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related area
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in similar position
- Proven track-record of designing and programming software.
- Experience in agile development software and development life cycles
- Excellent knowledge of the C# language and the .NET Framework
- Experience with and understanding of unit testing frameworks, tools, and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skillset: solving anything from technical issues to architecting new products.
- Concurrent programming techniques and multi-threading
- Socket programming and communication protocols
- Analysis of performance and memory usage in .NET applications
- Experience with designing and building highly available (Active/Active) distributed software.
- Experience with ORMs, such as Entity Framework
- Experience with message queueing systems, such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in the design and development of complex medical device SW that conform to IEC 62304, ISO 14971, IEC 60601, ISO 13485, etc.
- Experience working with the latest .NET Frameworks (.NET Core, 5 and 6)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud providers
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.