23 days ago
ONSITE Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Raleigh NC)
API (SOAP + REST
Nice to Have:
Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science
- Works under deadlines and subject to heavy project load
- Ability to provide technical expertise to others and explain concepts with technical staff
- Ability to operate independently of supervision with extreme accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in defining requirements, designing, and illustrating process flows, and training users.
- Ability to communicate and follow up professionally (written and oral) both internally and externally within the organization - including documentation of application requirements
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues effectively
- Ability to mentor others
- 7 years of Java/J2EE Web Development Experience.
- Kafka experience or JMS experience required.
- Comfortable with front-end, middle tier and backend technologies.
- Expertise in front-end technologies like Angular, Spring MVC or equivalent, hands-on experience in these technologies a must in last 3 years.
- Expertise in Spring, Spring Boot and hibernate or equivalent ORM, hands on experience in these technologies a must in last 2 years.
- Experience is working with Docker and Kubernetes environment, hands on experience in building docker applications.
- Web Service SOAP/REST expertise, especially as a service provider.
- Expertise using Tomcat servers
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Expertise in using version control software like git, etc.
- Strong understanding of deployment processes, deployment environments, production application trouble shooting techniques etc. too.
- Experience to work with AWS cloud native services like S3, CloudFront, Lambda, ELB, SNS, SQS and Route53.
- Experience to deploy application components in AWS EKS cluster and to debug any issues.
- Experience in using Aurora RDS for database.
- Experience in using Amazon MQ for message broker service will be a plus
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION/TRAINING:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desired and 7 years of technical experience or
Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desired and 3 years of technical experience
AWS Developer or Solutions Architect certification will be a plus
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.