about 1 month ago
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL
Job Duration: 19 month contract + extensions
Job Overview: Lead Project Manager on a multi-year project. Will be transitioning to a new system.
- 10+Years' experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experience developing and maintaining detailed project plans.
- Experience in meeting facilitation and documentation.
- Experience creating and presenting internal and external status reports suitable for presentation to the Legislature or Steering Committee.
- Experience with Budget and Financial Management, including Cost Analysis and Cost benefits.
- Experience leading projects of more than $10Mil budget.
- Experience working with Legislative Budget Requests (LBR)
- Experience working within State Government.
- Experience with Systems migrations.
- PMP Certification
- UAT methodologies and documentation.
- Risk Management
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.