3 months ago
Position: Sr. .Net Developer
Location: REMOTE (PST hours)
Duration: Contract to hire
Remote - Senior C#, .Net, Backend Software Developer
Senior Software Engineer
Our growing team is looking for experienced software engineers to rearchitect our Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform for the future using cloud native techniques. Our platform powers banking services behind some of Americas most prominent technology companies and our own offerings. If you are a self- starter technologist with a passion for elegant designwe want you!
- You will be part of the team that is building the next generation banking and payments platform.
- Design & develop innovative solutions, based on busines requirements
- Help maintain and enhance the current systems serving our vast customers and business partners
- Work in a collaborative environment, participate in code reviews, coach team members, and learn from receiving feedback in kind
- Contribute towards moving the team forward in continuous integration, continuous delivery, cloud migration and test-driven development
- Develop highly scalable distributed solutions with a focus on security, latency and resiliency to handle large amounts of data
- Develop and support API integrations with various external vendors and/or our internal systems
- Develop and maintain high quality code and excellent code coverage while taking ownership of the various testing cycles for your area both in production and other pre-production areas
- Provide post-production support including helping in creating alerts, monitors and dashboards
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, sequence diagrams and business process flow diagrams
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering required. Masters degree a plus
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Have a passion for writing clean, consistent, and elegant code to create scalable and reliable systems.
- Strong portfolio of work showing experience developing secure and standards-compliant code across multiple platforms. (Microsoft stack as well as OpenSource technology)
- Knowledge of developing and hosting applications in clouds such as AWS and Azure is preferred
- Fluent in several of the following languages/platforms/libraries: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL
- Strong understanding of APIs and web service concepts such as REST, SOAP, and XML/JSON business object representations
- Experience in Azure Event Hub, APM, Azure Service Bus, Cosmos DB, designing and building Microservices framework is a plus
- Must have a good understanding of how the CI/CD process works and experience with Github, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with RabbitMQ, NOSQL, Redis, KAFKA or other similar technologies is preferred.
- Experience developing API's utilizing REST architecture
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission & revenue critical, customer-facing applications
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Extreme Programming
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.