about 2 months ago
Position: Front End Developer
Duration: Contract to Hire
Position Scope: The Front End Developer is responsible for building the client-side of our web applications. The Front End Developer will translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
1. Create user-friendly web pages
2. Maintain and improve website
3. Optimize applications for maximum speed
4. Design mobile-based features
5. Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
6. Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
7. Comply with PaceMate Mission, Vision, and Customer Service
standards. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and all Company Policies and
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment0)
- An ability to perform well in a fast- paced environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Selenium, jQuery, FHIR API, SFTP, Stripes framework, and YouTrack a strong plus.
- Experience with and proficiency in using Spring framework (DI, IoC), HL7 v2.x spec - HAPI API, SQL - mybatis (ibatis) / mySql, OOD/OOP - Design patterns, REST API, Repository - git, svn, Bug tracker/issue tracking system, and IDE (Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ) preferred.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.