about 1 month ago
Job Title: Sr. Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
- In this role, you will get an opportunity to broadly apply your engineering skills across various technology solutions, as well as build your skills in other areas by being exposed to various aspects of product delivery from inception, through design, build, and deployment.
- You will be working multi-functionally with Product Managers, Architects, Engineers, and Customer teams in a rapidly evolving environment.
- You will be developing Infrastructure as Code to launch server instances, install and configure software, amongst other things.
- You will provide technical leadership in the planning, design, and implementation of cloud-based infrastructure systems with both traditional and non-traditional infrastructures.
- Experience in using Terraform to manage AWS Programmable Infrastructures.
- Must have architected and implemented the Cloud Infrastructure Automation scripts to create and maintain various target environments like Dev, Stage, QA, Integration and Production in AWS environments.
- The infrastructure must include security roles and permissions, Cloud networking assets like VPC, Subnets, Routing Tables, Access Controls lists, storage assets like S3 buckets, creating lambda functions & layers, provisioning other AWS services like Redshift, DynamoDB etc.
- Experience with advanced features like S3 backends and State file locks in Terraform.
- Experienced in implementing Data and Advanced Analytics solutions, or related experience in the Cloud.
- Experience in developing an end-to-end AWS native platform for building Data lakes (S3, Glue (Crawlers, ETL, Catalog), IAM, Code Pipeline, Code Commit, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, AWS Config, Guard Duty, Secrets Manager, KMS, EC2, Data Visualization Tool like Tableau run on an EC2 or AWS Quick sight, Athena.
- Hands on programming skills in JAVA or Python or Scala or other scripting language.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment software tools to support, enhance and grow our CI and CD capabilities.
- Understanding of security design for enterprise software systems
- Knowledge of high-availability, load-balancing and failover configurations across application, infrastructure, and platform.
- Working experience with Kubernetes, Connect Direct, etc.
- Practical experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices and API Management.
- Background in data security, governance, and cybersecurity solutions.
- Demonstrated technical expertise across a variety of technology platforms and solutions.
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to influence successfully in a highly matrix or virtual organization.
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to quickly receive and process information.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise communications: technical documents, design documents, specifications.
- 3 or more years of relevant technical experience, at senior level.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or other related technical field or equivalent work.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.