about 2 months ago
Job Title: Senior CyberArk Information Security Engineer
Work Location: Several Office options below
1. Tampa, FL
2. Plano, TX
3. Camus, WA
We're investing in the future of our firm's technology and are building our team to achieve global growth. We are looking for a Senior CyberArk Security Engineer to support our Corporate Systems team. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
The Senior CyberArk Engineer/SME/Scripter implements, coordinates, migrates, and onboards all aspects and phases of CyberArk's Privileged Access Management (PAM) on-prem and privilege cloud solution rollout, and CyberArk operational tasks. As part of the broader Infrastructure Operations and security organization, you will participate in a versatile information security team, applying fundamental systems security understanding, skills and experience to maintain and operate complex information systems and security tools that satisfy the organizational mission and our requirements, including partner protection needs and security requirements. You will report to the Vice President, Infrastructure Security.
- Onboard and provision users, store service accounts and password rotations, manage credentials, including those that are interactive, non-interactive, API-based
- Guide privileged access management programs to improve our broader security posture, demonstrated by metrics
- Lead the configuration, administration, and maintenance of CyberArk solution, including both the infrastructure and the application itself
- Oversee the relevant documentation and training required for privileged access management solutions and processes, including define and help develop policies and control standards
- Report progress and system health through metrics and KPIs that are risk-driven and operational in nature
- Addresses ticket queue and follow appropriate change management procedures
- Understand risk and make recommendations for enhancing systems security and processes
- Keep up on current security technologies and maintain awareness of industry trends and threats, and industry best practices, providing input focusing on IAM/PAM technologies, offer subject matter expertise where relevant
- 5+ years of experience leading enterprise-wide privileged access management technology solution adoption across medium- to large-scale companies
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with CyberArk (CyberArk Cloud Platform, EPM, LCD, and CyberArk SaaS Cloud Base)
- 3+ years of experience as a systems engineer at a medium- to large-scale company in Financial Services
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SailPoint
- Experience of Thycotic Secret Server, privilege manage, and connection server
- Experience with password repository technologies and remote session governance, specifically with the policies that govern target system platforms
- Excellent knowledge in IAM & PAM ecosystem (technology, standards, implementations, migration, and operational)
- Experience with privileged access management program, specifically familiar with CyberArk solutions (i.e., Core Privileged Access Security, Endpoint Privilege Manager Application Access Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Central Password Manager, Connectors)
- Strong experience in installing, upgrading, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting experience with CyberArk AAM (CCP, CP, ASCP), EPV, PVWA, CPM, PSM, HTML5 Gateway, PSMP, PTA (with various versions)
- Strong experience in DNA, Discovery scan and automate account onboarding process
- Knowledge in various application integration with CyberArk through CPM custom plugin
- Integration experience with SailPoint, Database, SCIM, AWS, GCP, Azure, or Paloalto
- Bachelor's degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems or related field
- Security industry certification (CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+)
- CyberArk Certification (Defender and Sentry)
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.