20 days ago
My name is Sakshi Khade. I represent the infrastructure team within Dexian | DISYS (www.dexian.com).. DISYS is a global technology and business services consulting firm specializing in Business and IT Consulting & Staffing Services to commercial and government customers. We are a $860 million private firm with 20+ branches in the US and 13+ international locations servicing over 200 Fortune 1000 clients.
Our branch has an opening for QA Engineer . I viewed your resume and felt you would be a good fit for the position. I would like to discuss the below opportunity in detail with you, should you be interested in applying.
San Francisco, CA
Long Term Contract (possible hire)
- Translates existing manual test cases or scripts into automated tests
- Assists with setup and maintenance of test environments
- Identifies technical and operational problems on installed systems, products, and/or services
- Develops configurable, maintainable, reusable and dependable test automation tools
- Prepares for and takes part in testing activities for production deployments and remediation
- Develops test case automation criteria
- Performs feasibility studies to identify automation candidates
- Writes reusable test components, both application-independent and application-dependent
- Researches, evaluates and selects testing tools
- Monitors environments, establishing thresholds and alerts
- Ensures that appropriate test environments exist
- Prepares and submits test automation engagement estimates and project schedules
- Works on multiple projects as a technical lead
- Works on projects that have system-wide impact and integrate across the organization
- Considered a subject matter expert for one or more programs/systems
- Performs troubleshooting for complex hardware, software or service problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Typically requires 5+ years of related information technology work experience and 3+ years of development or test automation experience.
- Requires proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts.
- Requires knowledge of multiple software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, and Behaviour-driven development
- Requires working experience with Integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing.
- Desirable: multiple software testing assurance certifications from an accredited institution (i.e. AS2, QAI, ISTQB, etc.)
- Experience leading small teams.
- Java/J2EE Coding Background
- CI/CD - jenkins, bitbucket, gitlab, etc.
- Build & Deploy - Maven/Gradle/Any other
Hope the opportunity above aligns with your interest and skill. If you are inclined to apply for the above role, then please feel free to reach out to me for a quick discussion.
Looking forward to connecting with you and taking things further.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.