10 days ago
- We are looking for a senior technical resource and subject matter expert in Oracle EPM Cloud applications.
- The candidate should have worked extensively with EPM systems such as EPBCS/Planning/Essbase.
- The candidate should have worked with Accounting, Finance and FP&A departments of large enterprises.
In addition, we are looking for a candidate who has worked with databases and can develop integration solutions for Oracle databases.
- We are looking for a high technical EPM subject matter expert for multiple initiatives.
- This SME should have extensive experience integrating GL data sources with Oracle EPM applications.
- The candidate will build and maintain calculation scripts, business rules, dimension builds, data loads and batch automation scripts.
- This SME should have extensive experience in finance and accounting domains. We are looking for SME whose has worked on implementation projects with Finance and Accounting teams.
- The candidate should have extensive experience with EPM Cloud and migrating on prem applications to EPM cloud.
- Should have strong scripting skills with languages such as PowerShell and Batch. Should be comfortable performing integrations with other systems using scripts.
- Should be an expert in building data loads using Data Management.
- Should have good skills developing reports using FR Report Developer and SmartView Reports.
- Should have database development skills to develop data integration solutions using Oracle databases, PL SQL, SQL Loader etc.
- Ability to work as part of bigger team.
- Ability to perform tasks as requested.
- Ability to clearly communicate to management and team members in English.
- 10-15 years
- Significant expertise specifically in Oracle EPM platform with expertise in PBCS, Essbase.
- Worked with Finance and Accounting teams to setup Oracle EPM Applications, Reports development experience.
- No bilingual language requirement
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting in Python
- Experience with Database development
- Experience with Report development
Hope the opportunity above aligns with your interest and skill. If you are inclined to apply for the above role, then please feel free to reach out to me for a quick discussion.
Looking forward to connecting with you and taking things further.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.