22 days ago
This role will be on an Agile Squad working on the Expense Management area within the Digital Healthcare Teams. You will be working with another automation engineer and multiple developers, a scrum master and a squad lead to help build and test new products in this space.
The Squad works on a two-week cadence and there is lot of cross squad collaboration in our space. You will also join the Digital Quality Assurance Chapter and be a part of the automation community within.
The Expertise You Have
Identify functional & non-functional requirements that are not currently met by the required capabilities and advocate solutions to address these gaps. Apply appropriate approaches to assessing trade-offs among strategic automation goals
- Implement commit, acceptance and release capabilities from roadmap to pipeline
- Actively participate in planning, definition, design & integration of automation strategies to assist the teams to deliver faster
- Drive and participate in defining the technical & coding standards and guidelines for the team or group as well as implementing a strong internal QA specific DevOps process
- Participate in critical problem solving and sophisticated technical troubleshooting to assist the organization; drive resolution to technical issues; lead and perform impact analysis
- Collaborate with QA Leads and automation engineers on evolving our pipeline strategies to align industry trends with product strategy in order to drive business success
- Establish relationships with development teams with quick alignment of value and understanding of the business and technology
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated tests and in-house software utilities
Skills You Bring
- BS or above in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology desired.
- Proven ability to investigate, isolate, and tackle technical issues across the full technology stack by using automated & manual testing methodologies
- Confirmed experience testing Angular/Vue based UI with a proven understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience in a DevOps environment with CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus
- Experience with Code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar or equivalent)
- Superb communication and collaboration skills to work with multiple teams across the organization
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.