about 1 month ago
CCNA or CCNP
HYBRID ROLE ON SITE IN DC 2 days per week
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR PUBLIC TRUST
Number of Years
Minimum of ten (10) years' experience or equivalent combination of education and training that provides for the required knowledge, skills, and abilities in core areas of Networking design, implementation, and maintenance. Bachelor of Science and Applicable Networking Certifications
(Preferably Cisco Certified Networking Professional)
Experience with implementing/managing the implementation and configuration of all infrastructure components, applications, hardware, and tools including but not limited to the following:
- Oversee the collocation and integration of multiple cloud platforms and ensure robust, secure connectivity between them.
- Manage the procurement and provisioning of 4G LTE/5G, WAN broadband, DSL, fiber, and direct internet access circuits. Coordinate with service providers, negotiate contracts, and ensure timely installation and setup.
- Design, deploy, and manage SD-WAN solutions. Monitor SD-WAN performance, ensuring optimal routing and redundancy. Configure traffic prioritization and Quality of Service. Integrate SD-WAN with multi-cloud services. Design failover strategies for SD-WAN based networks.
- Experience and understanding of zero trust security model applied to SD-WAN and SASE. Experience with cloud-native security solutions, including Secure Web Gateway, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA).
- Ability to develop granular security policies based on user, device, location, application, and data to ensure secure access across the network. Experience in updating policies in real-time to respond to emerging threats or changes in network. Use of automation tools to deploy, enforce, and audit security policies across distributed networks.
- Experience with identity providers and ensuring that access controls are tightly integrated with SD-WAN solution.
- Configure, manage, and monitor next-gen firewalls to safeguard network traffic. Keep abreast of the latest security threats and ensure that the firewall configurations are updated accordingly. Ability to integrate and interpret threat intelligence feeds to enhance firewall configuration.
- Skilled in leveraging analytics platforms to provide visibility into network traffic, security events, and potential threats. Capability to quickly diagnose, respond to, and mitigate security incidents using SD-WAN, NGFW, and SASE tools.
- Experience in managing the network for compliance with Government security policies and standards.
- Implementation, configuration and Operations of all Network and Security devices in the computing environment including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Point (AP) devices, NAC, Load Balancers, and other network, server, storage, security software and tools, Domain Name System (DNS) services, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) services, intrusion detection/prevention, content filtering, anti-virus/anti-malware, and security hardware components; defining detailed documentation for all components configurations.
- Documenting and configuration of IP addressing schemes, router configurations, routing tables, and VPN/Zero Trust configurations.
- Working with public carriers and other circuit providers to install, implement, and configure circuits.
- Installation, Implementation, and configuration of SIEM solution; collection of all applicable logs, information, and events.
- Implementation, configuration, and documentation of the wireless network for all environments.
- Defined test cases to validate that all network and security components and tools have been properly configured and secured.
- Developed and documented network administration requirements and policies, network systems operations, management and troubleshooting procedures (e.g., performance, problem, change and capacity monitoring), bandwidth management, and protocol usage procedures.
- Collaborated with the I&O Team to document and review all processes and procedures, ensuring a change management process is defined for all network administration activities.
- Developed and documented network monitoring and problem management procedures, including escalation thresholds that meet requirements and adhere to defined policies.
- Configured Network and Security monitoring tools, establishing, and configuring thresholds, alerts, and notifications.
- Defined, configured, and implemented network and security monitoring dashboards and reports.
- Performed network component tuning to maintain optimum performance in accordance with change management procedures.
- Provided regular and real time monitoring and reporting of performance, utilization, and efficiency.
- Performed environmental monitoring of LAN closets & data center, as applicable, to ensure operation within all threshold settings for optimum secure performance.
- Performed operating system upgrades without impacting users, on all routers, switches, compute and storage, AP devices, load balancers, and other infrastructure hardware components as applicable in the computing environment.
- Used and maintained SOPs and performance management procedures documents to operate and maintain the infrastructure.
- Adhering to network administration requirements and policies, network systems management and troubleshooting (e.g., performance, problem, change and capacity monitoring), bandwidth management, protocol usage statistics (e.g., identify top talkers by protocol).
- Procedures to ensure all services are operating as intended. Execution of network monitoring and problem management procedures, including responding to escalation thresholds that don't comply with requirements and adhere to defined policies.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.