about 1 month ago
Title: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA / Hybrid / Remote
Duration: 6 months
What you get to do in this role:
As a Sr Software Application Developer, you will be a key member of the Go-To Market and Customer success IT group with the opportunity and responsibility to design and develop solutions on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Work closely with the Product Owners and Business System Analysts to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation, and delivery of the high-quality product to end users.
- Create technical design documents from functional requirements through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business process owners.
- Debug and performance tune applications.
- You will be working in a high velocity collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 9+ years of experience.
- Good understanding of SQL, JSON, AJAX, HTML/CSS/jQuery, XML concepts and Bootstrap
- Experience with software design patterns, algorithms, data structures, and building REST/SOAP APIs
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player and good communication skills
- Follows coding standards & can maintain them even when the pressure is on.
- Familiarity with user experience design will be a plus.
- Does this position have the opportunity to extend beyond the initial contract or convert to FTE? Extension of contract is possible based on performance and demand.
- Based on the job description, what are the must have non-negotiable items that a candidate must have to be successful in this role? ServiceNow experience with UI skills. Looking for Full stack developer.
- Does this position require to sit onsite or travel to an SN office? If the candidate is in Santa Clara, they will be following team's policy. Currently we are hybrid. Few days in office, other days remote.
- Does this person have to work in a specific time zone? (e.g. - If a person on the East Coast can work PST, is that ok?) PST is always preferred as it will help with scrum team calls with team in India.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.