29 days ago
Dexian is seeking a Senior Universal Banker III (Floater) for an opportunity with a client located in Sacramento, CA.
- Effectively interview and profile customers to recommend appropriate banking products and services
- Actively cross-sell bank products and services to new and existing customers
- Generate new business to assist in meeting bank profitability and branch goals
- Partner with other business lines within the bank to identify sales opportunities and provide outstanding customer experience
- Make monthly business development calls in coordination with the Manager
- Open and support consumer and business accounts, including checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, and Trust & Estate accounts
- Support business clients with essential Treasury Services
- Maintain thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Stay updated on applicable New Account laws, procedures, account titling, and required documentation
- Ensure proper documentation approval and upload in FSP
- Respond to client inquiries and requests regarding accounts
- Adhere to banking regulations, including Bank Secrecy Act
- Process various reports as assigned
- Provide expedient and courteous service to clients in person and over the phone
- Model exemplary customer service behavior consistently
- Actively listen to customers and resolve difficult situations with creativity, tact, and diplomacy
- Proactively identify and retain "at-risk" customers
- Deliver delightful surprises to customers, exceeding their expectations
- Perform backup supervisory duties and support Branch Manager or backup as assigned
- Handle difficult client situations in the absence of the Branch Manager or backup
- Minimum of 3 years of banking teller experience
- Experience with opening consumer accounts and complex business accounts
- Preferred supervisory experience
- Strong customer relations skills and ability to communicate effectively with employees and customers
- Excellent judgment, responsibility, and ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications, as well as banking programs
- Willingness to travel to branches and provide support in various locations as needed
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.