about 1 year ago
The User Experience Designer will leverage their deep knowledge of user-centered design processes and methodology to create optimal user experiences. They will conceptualize innovative solutions, create user experience specifications, workflows, mockups etc. to meet or exceed the needs of end users and stakeholders. As a valued member of the UX team, the individual will use their skills and insights in a collaborative, agile environment to deliver great experiences across products/platforms.
* Deep knowledge of user-centered design processes and methodology
* Experience on Interaction Design, interaction modeling, mental modeling, identifying user scenarios, and creating user flows, low- and high-fidelity designs
* Advanced wireframing and/or prototyping/visual design skills and knowledge of tools and methodologies
* Experience designing web applications and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms
* Ability to think at a high-level about product strategy and vision
* Experience in UX strategy, user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies. As well as experience creating user personas, journey maps, and empathy maps.
* Experience in UX analysis including conducting competitive analyses, market assessments and heuristic evaluations
* Experience in information architecture and taxonomies. Able to conceptualize navigation schemas, search schemas and application maps
* Experience in web analytics/Google Analytics and user feedback data to inform infrastructure changes and design enhancements
* Experience in usability testing, including creating usability test scripts, research methods, collecting feedback and developing design improvement recommendations
* Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills are a must
* Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience in a fast-paced software development environment with an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
* High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
* Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively
* Stays apprised of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile)
* Experience working within Agile methodologies
Must have an online portfolio to be considered
Agency work experience is preferred
* Bachelor or Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic design, computer science or other relevant field.
Software & Tools:
* Experience in Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, Mural;
* Experience in usability testing tools
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.