29 days ago
Job Title: Senior System/Business Analyst
Location: Denver, CO 80202 - Hybrid work model. In office 2x/week
Duration: 6+ month contract likely to extend
Number of Positions: 1
We are recruiting for a Sr. Systems Analyst (SA) who also possesses practical knowledge in business analysis and a demonstrated ability to successfully combine both occupations (SA and BA). This SA will support the two (2) project/systems as a 50/50 split.
The Sr. Systems analyst will primarily be responsible for collaborating with multiple teams throughout the city to document current systems. They will perform requirements gathering (business and technical), documentation, verification, and refinement of new requirements as well as pre-existing requirements. The SA will report directly to the Application Analysis Manager but will receive day to day direction from a project manager.
- Write user stories with the 3W (the who, the what, and the why) format as well as document Acceptance Criteria using the Azure DevOps tool (formerly TFS)
- Partner with multiple agencies to understand known and needed business processes, system requirements, and integration requirements
- Create functional process analysis documentation such as data mapping, process flows and requirements documents which identifies and recommends resolution of any process/system/integration-related gaps with the pre-existing templates provided by the project team
- Perform technical process evaluation, analysis, along with recommending fixes
- Partner with the QA team to support User Acceptance Testing when needed
- May provide go-live support and immediate post-production support activities as needed
- May Attend and participate in SCRUM ceremonies with the core SailPoint and Passport team (a BA, developers, QA analysts, the project manager, and the product administrator)
- Follow TS best practices, including documentation, project, and change management processes
- Minimum three years of current, professional experience analyzing and improving applications which should include at least two years of experience performing lead-level work for multi-sized projects.
- Have experience with Identity Management system and/or Billing systems
- Have the ability to work on multiple project or system simultaneously
- Have experience with workflow analysis, integrations/APIs, and overall ERP System design
- Have experience with writing user stories in the 3W (the who, the what, and the why) format
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (TFS/VSTS) or other Lifecycle management tools such as JIRA
- Gather, refine and validate complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Have experience with writing user stories/requirements
- Have experience with data mapping activities
- Have experience with creating and maintaining flow diagrams using Lucid Charts and/or Microsoft Visio
- Have experience managing process analysis and improvement activities which impact multiple teams/departments
- Have experience identifying, recommending, and delivering recommendations which improve enterprise-wide systems
- Have excellent team collaboration, delivering results with peers, customers, and vendors
- Helpful but not required includes:
- Have experience working with Scaled Agile
- Have experience in the public sector, at the municipal/county level
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.