3 months ago
Dexian is seeking a Senior Research Associate for an opportunity with a client located in Seattle, WA.
- Execute and troubleshoot upstream and downstream process development experiments supporting next-generation AAV production
- Manage the flow of samples and data and perform analyses
- Assist in the design of experiments and interpretation of data
- Optimize workflows for assessing new constructs and modes of production
- Provide experimental design and executional support to team members in adjacent and related functions (e.g. clinical development programs, high throughput process development, etc.)
- Support research-to-development transition endeavors, including early-stage/pipeline molecular assessment activities
- Actively participate and support lab maintenance and continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain accurate and detailed laboratory notebook and documentation
- Summarize and present data in group meetings and contribute to group discussions and team strategy
- Author technical reports and study memos
- STEM degree with 2+ years of relevant industry experience; title/compensation will ultimately be commensurate with education, experience, and skillset
- Experience with suspension culture of mammalian cells in shake flasks and small stirred tank bioreactors
- Hands on experience in process development
- Independently motivated with ability to work in teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through oral presentation and technical writing
- Ability to leverage literature, internal and external resources to solve problems
- Desire to identify and advance the cutting edge
- Possess a growth mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.