3 months ago
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Designs application components to meet the requirements of a business and documentation of the design. Defines the integration strategy including rationale, integration environment requirements, and determines the product-component integration sequence
- Assesses and identifies mitigation for risks, including those related to high level design, integration, and data quality
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved
- Provides support to the Level 3 team for technical infrastructure related issues or queries that span databases, middleware and user interfaces. Supports creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides, and Software Product Deployment Instructions
Your Skills and Experience:
- Core Java & JEE - high knowledge. Experience with multithreading/concurrency applications - high knowledge, Java Data Structures - high knowledge
- Spring & Hibernate - high knowledge, UI Frameworks viz. Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS - high Knowledge
- Webservices and Microservices - high Knowledge
- SQL & PL/SQL - medium to high knowledge
- Experience of working within a busy first level service desk environment in a problem manager role. Strong analytical and technical skills
- Front end= JSP, JPA, HTML, and Angular
- Backend= Oracle Database -> Middle-tier= Java 1.7, Hibernate, Spring
- Server WebSphere, moving to JBoss This role is a Java Developer primarily.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.