Town of Westlake
2 months ago
24 + months
Sr Genesys Contact Center Engineer
local, w2 Only
Onsite one week per month in Westlake TX- remote the other 3 weeks
Come and join our team that provides world class capabilities and services which connect our associates to our millions of participants, members, and customers. We are an agile scrum team that is responsible for the Contact Center platform and engineering which provides our voice, email, and web chat communication channels. Continual improvement is essential in our space. This requires us to seek out associates who are curious, innovative, and driven to settle for nothing less than complete obsession with the experiences of our customers and associates. We pride ourselves on being full stack engineers with a thirst for continued learning, a team-first attitude, and a focus on delivering value to the organization. The platform services over 20M clients and processes more than 35M customer interactions per year while operating on a 24x7 basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years hands-on experience as a software engineer
- Demonstrated experience as engineer responsible designing, developing, testing, supporting, and troubleshooting the Contact Center and telephony products.
- Proficient in Java, Ansible, Python, any programming language and experienced in developing APIs and micro-services
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and utilizing uDeploy and/or Ansible
- Understanding of modern data architecture principals and patterns
- Expertise with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) delivery and software design, development, test and operational automation
- Understanding of enterprise-scale platform architecture to which includes considerations for high availability and business continuity.
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes and container-based development and deployment practices will be a plus
- Working with Event Driven Architecture -- Kafka, Webhooks
- Test Driven Development -- JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Jest, etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc) a plus
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex data issues across the e2e technology stack
- Either hands-on Azure / AWS experience or demonstrated desire to build cloud experience (e.g. certifications, training)
- Proven ability to work independently and professionally in high pressure/visibility situations within tight timeframes
- Self-starter, curious, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn and teach others every day
- Write high-quality code for our applications that is reliable, scalable, and reusable
- Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision
- Strengthen and promote the culture of innovation by setting examples
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Ensure the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.