about 1 month ago
Seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in a fast-paced multi-discipline team environment. The position responsibilities primarily are focused on the design of electrical systems for new facilities, additions, and renovation projects. This will require participation in the creation of construction drawings and specifications, existing system studies, and master planning efforts. Qualified candidates will meet with clients, project teams, code officials, contractors, and others to address electrical issues to develop effective working relationships. The project clientele includes high-rise mixed-use, low-rise multi-family, commercial, tenant improvement, shell and core office buildings, education, and health care. We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to be part of our growing firm.
- Develop electrical system designs of a given project based on scope of work and/or client RFPs
- Provide engineering design, evaluation, and planning of electrical systems for a variety of market types
- Conduct existing building surveys and documentation of existing electrical systems
- Develop system design calculations and selection of equipment for use in buildings
- Writing/editing project specifications
- Prepare detailed design documents, reports, and studies
- Properly apply applicable code requirements to each project
- Coordinating work with other disciplines
- Providing construction administration services
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals-in-Engineering Certification (FE) OR Professional Engineer Certification (PE) preferred
- Minimum 8 years of electrical design experience
- Knowledge in the design of power distribution, fire alarm, data & communication, lighting, and emergency power systems
- Familiarity with codes, standards, and design guidelines
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Good communication skills, combined with organizational skills, the ability to plan, balance and prioritize work
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, Revit, and MS Office
- Experience with lighting software (Visual) a plus
Location: Denver, CO (Hybrid)
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.