about 2 months ago
Job: SentinelOne Engineer
Location: Multiple office options, see below
1. Tampa, FL
2. Plano, TX
3. Camas, WA
As the Senior EDR Engineer/SME/Scripter, you will implement, coordinate, migrate, and onboard all aspects and phases of our SentinelOne Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution rollout.
As part of the broader Infrastructure Operations & Security organization, you will participate in a diverse information security team, applying fundamental systems security understanding, skills and expertise to maintain and operate complex information systems and security tools that satisfy organizational mission and our requirements, including stakeholder protection needs and security requirements. You will report to Vice President - Infrastructure Security.
You have extensive experience performing advance cybersecurity responsibilities including conducting root cause analysis through the correlation of log sources to identify threat indicators using SIEM, firewall, IDS/IPS, and other security tools. Understanding of underlying products supporting important infrastructure and business technology. Develop executive level summaries of existing and potential security threats.
- Design, implement, and manage endpoint security solution
- Monitor network and endpoint security systems to detect and respond to security incidents
- Conduct regular security assessments and vulnerability scans to identify potential security weaknesses
- Ensure that endpoint security systems are configured and maintained following security best practices and industry standards
- Collaborate with network and systems administrators to ensure that endpoint security solutions are integrated into our overall security posture
- Research and evaluate new security technologies and make recommendations for implementation
- Provide training and support to end-users on how to use endpoint security solutions effectively
- Respond to security incidents and participate in incident response efforts
- Stay up to date on the latest security trends and developments and maintain technical expertise in endpoint security
- Good to have experience creating run books and policy documents
- Contribute to continuous tool improvement, process improvement and quality control
- Report progress and system health through metrics and KPIs that are risk-driven and operational in nature
- Addresses ticket queue and follow appropriate change management procedures
- Effectively communicate issues/risks, options, pros/cons, and recommendations
- Make recommendations for enhancing systems security and processes
- 5+ years of experience leading enterprise-wide Endpoint Detection and Response technology solution adoption across medium- to large-scale companies
- Subject matter expert in scanning software, execution and delivery, security management, security architecture, security audits, security technology and security administration
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SentinelOne
- 3+ years of experience as a systems engineer at a medium- to large-scale company (e.g. Financial Services)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Security industry certification - CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.