28 days ago
My name is Sakshi Khade. I represent the infrastructure team within Dexian | DISYS (www.dexian.com).. DISYS is a global technology and business services consulting firm specializing in Business and IT Consulting & Staffing Services to commercial and government customers. We are a $860 million private firm with 20+ branches in the US and 13+ international locations servicing over 200 Fortune 1000 clients.
Our branch has an opening for Security Specialist. I viewed your resume and felt you would be a good fit for the position. I would like to discuss the below opportunity in detail with you, should you be interested in applying.
Long Term Contract (possible hire)
- This role is part of Cyber Security Operations team reporting to the Director, Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- As a Cyber Ops Cloud Specialist, you will be part of a team that manages the threat detection, monitoring, response, and development of detection use cases to monitor our global cloud infrastructure footprint.
- You will serve as a cloud subject matter expert, performing training to the team, determine threat detection requirements, and ad-hoc support during investigations and projects while working with our Cyber Security Monitoring and Cyber Incident Response teams.
- Skilled in assessing current state of various cloud environments against industry best practices, identifying functional and technical requirements for cloud security tooling, implementing cloud-native and third-party security solutions in a multi-cloud environment, and conducting analysis on cloud related threats, incidents, and other general cyber security-related issues.
- 5-7 years of experience operating Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong understanding of: Cloud security industry standards and best practices (CSA CCM, CIS benchmarks, etc.).
- Strong understanding of: TCP, IP, HTTP, and basic application architecture.
- Strong understanding of: Native AWS security and logging capabilities (Guard Duty, AWS Config, Inspector, etc.).
- Strong understanding of: Proficient use of Linux, MacOS, and Windows Operating System tools (such as curl, wget, nslookup, etc.).
- Strong understanding of: Splunk Fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of: MITRE Attack Framework.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new information and remain current on new developments in cybersecurity capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Ability to write procedures/playbooks and communications.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Hope the opportunity above aligns with your interest and skill. If you are inclined to apply for the above role, then please feel free to reach out to me for a quick discussion.
Looking forward to connecting with you and taking things further.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.