20 days ago
Dexian is seeking a SAP Vistex V4 Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Lake Mary, FL.
- Analyze new business processes and changes to existing functionalities, translate user requirements into functional and technical design specifications
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues, coordinate with business and technical teams to resolve issues
- Effectively work with business and IT team to prioritize and plan implementation of changes
- Expand and maintain update-to-date functional knowledge relating to SAP functionality and associated business processes
- Log/track problem and development requests including message handling and dispatching, resolution tracking, and problem escalation
- Ensure system changes (i.e., solution updates, WRICEF development, configurations) are properly tested
- Conduct and lead workshops with business users to ideate and provide demos/training on the new capabilities
- Hands-on SAP configuration experience within SD
- Hands-on experience with Vistex V4 paybacks, chargebacks, and pricing
- Strong integration knowledge among SD, MM, FI processes, master data
- Align Vistex V4 solutions to enterprise business and IT strategic initiatives
- Implement and enhance Vistex using best-practice software and application engineering techniques and principles
- Work with SAP Vistex V4 software, implementing business functions as algorithmic processes by using Vistex-proprietary data variables/fields, configurable object structures. Experience working in a HANA Environment a must for this role
- SAP Vistex hands-on experience with configurations, issues handling Order processing - chargebacks and returns, and billing areas. Excellent knowledge of EDI and IDOC processing
- Configure and test End-to-End business scenarios for vendor rebates, customer rebates, Chargebacks, Claims & Transaction, and Agreements
- Work with functional areas (Sales, Purchasing, and Finance) to elicit and document requirements. Troubleshooting of SAP Vistex and related third party solutions
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.