15 days ago
- This position requirements at a minimum 4-7 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry related field and full lifecycle implementation of SAP QM module
- Strong quality, planning, supply chain experience and extensive know of electronic systems and the manufacturing process.
- Hands-on experience in SAP Quality Management System, managing electronic processes. Experience in defining, streamlining and implementing more compliant, efficient and robust processes/system is required.
- Must have experience in a Regulated field: Pharma, Bio-Pharma, Biologic, Food
- Intermediate to Advanced level SAP Quality Module experience
- Intermediate to Advanced level SDLC experience
- Candidate should have an Enterprise mindset, Self-Driven, Critical thinking skills, Decision making skills.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.