about 1 month ago
Title: SAP Business Analyst
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 12 months
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
- Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
- High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry. Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
- Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed.
- Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
- Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.