Town of Westlake
20 days ago
Dexian is seeking a Salesforce Developer-CRM Analytics for an opportunity with a client located in Westlake, TX.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or business with 8-10 years of work experience as a data analytics consultant
- Highly skilled in redefining information into substantial metrics and key using Salesforce CRM Analytics in Salesforce
- Expertise in integrating Salesforce data and external data into Salesforce CRM Analytics / Tableau CRM using datasets, data recipes
- Highly skilled with Salesforce LWC, Salesforce APIs, SAQL and SOQL
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using structured and unstructured data (ex: JSON)
- Skills in visualization design and dashboard development using BI tools such as Salesforce Analytics/Tableau CRM and Tableau
- Advanced MS Office expertise particularly with Excel
- Understanding of data modeling concepts and working experience in data analytics using sophisticated data exploration skills to provide insights to business users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize and interpret information
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.