about 1 month ago
Title: Risk Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 3+ Months with possible extension
- Running reports
- Compiling data
- Providing risk management
- preparing regular reporting by compiling and analyzing operational risk data
- updating Process Risks and Control Relationships (PRCRs)
- supporting issues and loss event management
- performing risk assessments
- executing other risk governance activities including but not limited to data quality reviews and support for Delegations of Authority.
Required skill set:
- Operational Risk management background
- experience with reporting
- data analytics
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.