23 days ago
Job Title: RF Engineer IV
Location: Littleton, CO 80120
Duration: Duration: 12+ months
Description of role:
- Perform RF optimization and performance activities related to the first standalone 5G broadband network in the US.
- Focus on customer experience and performance-related optimization.
- Partner with CXO organization to address customer-related issues and deploy fixes to address customer concerns. Manage projects and processes; Coach and review the work of lower-level professionals; and coordinate cell site call testing and optimization drive activities and troubleshoot cell site issues as they impede signing off on all tests passing in the market.
- Requires bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field plus 3 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in job offers, or similar.
- Must have 3 years of experience with the following (which may have been gained concurrently)
- Providing RF support to CXO and the Customer Team
- Cellular/Mobile Technology in 4G or 5G and NR theory.
- Macro and small cell nominal and final RF designs including development, operations, RF KPIs, and maintenance of RF link budgets for 3GPP technologies.
- Setting up, calibration, utilization, and data processing of various 5gNR design and optimization equipment and software
- Propagation/planning tools such as Planet
- Drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning interference matrix analysis, and site database maintenance, using Windcatcher, or Actix or Accuver
- Experience with network performance and KPI achievement.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.