about 1 month ago
Job Title- Quality Inspector
Duration- Contract to hire.
Location- Orange California
- Perform First Article, In-process, Final, and layout/AS9102 inspection.
- Perform receiving inspection of raw material, purchase parts, standards, and hardware.
- Performs and verifies all outside testing documentation, for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews all completed work orders, product documentations, test, and inspection data to ensure entries are complete, accurate, and legible.
- Program and perform lay out inspection of forged, machined, and finished parts and assemblies using CMM, Romer Arm.
- Ensures that material traceability, processing certification, assembly and testing of customer furnished, vendor-supplied products or services, or work in process meet Internal and customer requirements. Required to prepare and present reports on Inspection findings.
- Must have experience in the layout inspection and performing AS9102 1st article inspections.
- Works independently with minimal supervision. Prioritizes work to meet commitments and deadlines. Meets established standards for productivity and quality. Confers with supervisor when problems arise which impact expected level of performance.
- Supports and maintains Quality Policy and 6 "S" standard.
- Contributes to a positive work environment.
- Responsible for supporting and ensuring compliance to ISO9000/AS9100 Quality Management System.
- Willing to work overtime when is needed.
- Minimum 1 year experience using a Romer Arm and/or CMM using PC-DMIS software.
- Two years related inspection experience; or four years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to use and interpret customer drawings, specification, and blueprint.
- Ability to write quality reports (AS9102 FAIRs), business correspondence and communicate effectively with customer source and other functional department staff.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts, carry out instructions furnished in written or diagram form. Ability to use on-line data systems and electronic media in order accomplish tasks.
- Aerospace experience a plus
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to sit or stand and walk for at least 8 hours a day.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.