3 months ago
Title: Quality Control Specialist (Contract)
Location: Hybrid - Remote and work onsite in DC or Tysons, VA 2-3 times a week.
- Analyze existing documentation and artifacts to identify gaps and inconsistencies in the process.
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures and Process Workflow Models
- Reviewing and ensuring that program process documentation is clear, concise and user friendly.
- Creating test cases and test scripts to support Quality Control & Independent Validation and Verification (I&V)
- Creating User Acceptance Test cases and scripts to support User Acceptance Testing
- Development and Maintenance of Quality Control Plan
- Testing COTS products, User Devices and Custom Software
- Testing Processes and Procedures
- Collaborating with other team members to support test-driven development.
- Sharing test scripts (manual and automated) as needed with other testing entities.
- Assisting with constructing validation steps (both positive and negative testing) for user acceptance testing on an as-needed basis
- Supporting the activities of the Integration and Configuration team to ensure the automatic build and deployment process works effectively across all environments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with site leadership, stakeholders, and customers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and customer support experience required.
- High level of patience required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, and Internet navigation.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize.
- Knowledge of Quality Control principles.
- Ability to plan, prioritize workload, organize, and coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to use problem-solving and analytical techniques.
- Experience serving federal government customers.
- Experience with testing COTS products, User Devises, and Custom Software.
- ITSQB Foundation or equivalent Software Quality Assurance certifications is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate various stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and execute detailed test plans in support of Enterprise Verification, Validation, Readiness, and Transition activities.
- Self-starter who can create and manage planning and execution of job responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. At PBG we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy, promote?teamwork?and inspire innovation. A job is where you are spending most of your day, so PBG believes in making it a fun, collaborative, and productive environment. We want our employees to have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to our customers.?
Diversity & Inclusion
celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential job functions but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities required by the job incumbent. Nothing in the herein restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.