5 months ago
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (3 days Onsite & 2 days Remote)
Duration: 12+ months (Conversion to FTE Possible)
Description / Responsibilities / Skills & Experience Needed:
- 7-10 years of experience in Project Management
- Manage Stakeholder relationships by: Ensuring stakeholder expectations are understood and managed accordingly.
- Manage stakeholder communications & participation.
- Promote effective individual and team performance.
- Act as primary point of contact to handle project issues as well as manage changes to project scope.
- Have a strong customer focus. Manage the development and execution of a project by adhering to a defined project management methodology.
- Ensure the work of the project, including requirements and deliverables, are clearly defined.
- Control the project, in part, by leveraging formal change management Identifying and mitigating risk.
- Confirm project success criteria and managing accordingly. Monitor, evaluate, and control project performance.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion. Plan and schedule project tasks based, in part, on resource availability and other dependencies.
- Oversee or modify a schedule of tasks with minimal supervision. Conduct routine project status calls and reporting of project status.
- Provide leadership to the group by seeking and participating in personal and team development opportunities including improving personal, technical and consulting skills, plus suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions; fostering & supporting constructive change.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.