10 months ago
JOB TITLE: DISASTER RECOVERY ANALYST
The Disaster Recovery Analyst will be a key member of the Disaster Recovery Team to help lead the development, maintenance and coordinated execution of business continuity plans as they pertain to critical services and key functions within our clients operations.
- The Disaster Recovery Analyst focuses on gathering and interpreting data, gathering, and documenting business requirements, defining and documenting processes (process flows/swim lanes), and standardization of data and processes.
- Can resolve transaction / data/ process discrepancies.
- Helps to determine opportunities to automate, streamline, and standardize data and or processes.
- Creates business requirements documents and knows enough about a platform/technology to create a functional specs for use in building a technical solution through configuration or coding.
- May do some light configuration and use tools to do the work required to do analysis.
- Main responsibilities as a key member of the Disaster Recovery Team will be to promote IT disaster recovery and provide expertise in disaster recovery concepts, plan development, validation, and testing of critical systems.
- This role is highly focused on the development, delivery, and testing of technical and complex Information System Contingency Plans.
- Develop the strategy and supporting roadmap for the IT disaster recovery program
- Work with technical teams to identify requirements and develop viable test plans and recovery solutions
- Assists in program governance activities, including disaster recovery exercise planning and execution, plan development and maintenance
- Support the tactical execution of internal and cross-functional initiatives
- Assist and provide expertise to staff to support development of effective governance activities
- Firm understanding of Disaster Recovery and architectures for cloud and co-location Recovery Environments
- 3 years of proven experience in Disaster Recovery field
- 3 years Project Management experience
- 3 years of IT Contingency Plan development
- 3 years of IT / DR testing experience
- Experience developing business impact analysis documents
- A least 3 years dedicated Information Technology Disaster Recovery work experience, including developing, and performing IT Disaster Recovery testing
- Experience in an infrastructure-based role
- Understanding of platform dependencies and application interdependencies.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to convey complex technical strategies and plans to a wide audience from technician to senior business and IT management.
- Experience with Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery tools such as Fusion (preferred)
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Certifications: ABCP, CBCP, MBCP, MBCI, FBCI (preferred)
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.