3 months ago
My name is Manisha, and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter in DEXIAN, we have Project Manager roles which is focus on our direct Top Utility client in US. Let me know if you are looking for new role also when is the best time to connect with you on call to have a detail discussion about the role. Please have a look on the job description.
Title: - Project Manager
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location- Charlotte, NC (28202)Hybrid, onsite 2-3 days per week
The position requires an independent self-starter with the ability to manage projects in a matrix organization to deliver business initiatives for the Enterprise Cybersecurity Department.
The person will manage all phases of project planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security and integration.
The project manager in this position will be responsible for ensuring compliance to governance and standards provided by the Cybersecurity Program / Project Management Office (PMO) and the Program / Project Management Center of Excellence (PMCoE). Must be experienced and comfortable with presenting information to different levels of management.
Must have managed technical projects in the past. Cyber Security projects are preferred.
Verbal/Written communication will be a focus.
* Provides leadership, oversight management, delegation, and coordination. The project manager (PM) manages all matrixed members of the team and is responsible for interfacing with functional managers of team members, regarding placement, development and conflict resolution.
* Establishes and maintains communications among all project stakeholders.
* Structures, leads, and/or assists in leading all project related meetings to ensure open communication between all team members, key stakeholders, and management.
* Ensures that the Project Plan, all appropriate reports and reporting means are developed and managed according to PMCoE and Enterprise Cybersecurity PMO Standards.
* Drives the process of project planning including scope definition, estimating, schedule formation, monitoring, cost control measures, procurement/contracting strategies, equipment selection, vendor selection, and start-up and commissioning plans and integration processes.
* Effectively deliver project presentations to Project Sponsors and Stakeholders.
* Ensures the business area(s) impacted are sufficiently prepared for the change and is ready to support it.
* Ensures relevant plans for training, communications and stakeholder management are in place and are effective for impacted business areas.
* Works with the team and business area(s) to ensure changes in processes, procedures and deployment of new products and services are delivered to meet planned benefits.
* Minimum of 5 years of prior project management work experience
* Minimum of two-year college or university degree
* Working knowledge to Proficient Knowledge of project management principles
* Working knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving,Proficiency in Project Related Scheduling, Cost Controls, Scope Management, Risks Management, Project Leadership
* Proven Collaborative Team Member
* Bachelors degree and five (5+) years of work -related experience managing IT Technology related projects
* Expertise in managing multiple projects in parallel
* Demonstrated experience managing medium to large IT Technology project(s)
* Proficient in Planning and Managing Project Financials (i.e., creation, forecast, projections, etc.)
* Strong Collaboration and Effective Project Leadership Skills
* Ability to adapt to change
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, decision making
* Proficient in the use of MS Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Microsoft Project
* Working knowledge to Proficient in the use of Waterfall Project Management methodology to plan, monitor and implement projects
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.