about 1 month ago
Role: Project Coordinator
Location: St Joseph, MI (Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months on W2
This role is similar to Technical Project Coordinator role. We are looking for for a consultant who will be able to understand and drive the design, development, and integration of the electronics, electrical and software (Firmware and Application) components of the products.
- Ensure project development activities are completed on time, meeting all requirements, including cost, quality & performance targets to support the project plans and project
- Responsible for system level design/cost/quality/time trade-offs and technical decision making for issue resolution within the project/product plan
- System Integration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate various systems, software, and hardware components in products (Appliances preferred) industry. Ensure compatibility, functionality, and reliability.
- System Testing: Develop and implement comprehensive testing protocols to verify the functionality of integrated systems. Identify and rectify any issues or inconsistencies.
- Process Optimization: Continuously assess and optimize system integration processes to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance product quality.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed documentation of system integration processes, configurations, and testing results. Create user guidelines for system operation and troubleshooting.
- Collaboration: Work closely with engineers, designers, and product managers to understand project requirements and objectives. Collaborate on the design and integration of new features and technologies.
- Problem Solving: Diagnose and troubleshoot complex system integration issues. Develop and implement solutions in a timely manner to minimize downtime.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that integrated systems meet the highest quality and performance standards. Conduct regular quality checks and audits.
- Tech Project Management
- System Integrator
- Product Development
- Project Planning
- Cost/Quality Improvement
- System Testing and Troubleshooting.
Education And Experience :
- Bachelors or Master's in Engineering/Management.
- 5+ years of experience in the Related field.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit https://dexian.com/ to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.